Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just a few pictures of me and my family. Thank you to eveyone that has come to see me or who has sent little gifts up here for me. Seeing my family and playing with all my cool new stuff makes me feel a little better :)
grandpa and Angie came to visit


Grandma Camille given loves



Grandma Stacy and Kens





Her first wagon ride to get out of the room so they could change her bedding. She wasnt happy about moving but after we got her in she loved it.




mom and Kens. She wasnt feelin the love.






the first time standing in almost a week. she loves her mommy to hold her








big kisses for daddy








drinking her now favorite juice. apple :)









having a cheeseburger with grandpa dave




laying with aunt megan



korbin came to visit his big sister



blowing bubbles with dad



just drawing on my new toy



just having some spaghettios






just after they took her iv's out of her hands


just snugglin

this was the cutest dog ever. His name is Elliot, they bring dogs around every couple days and he got right up and layed right by her. If you know Kens she loves dogs so it was good for her to play with him for a min.







6 comments:

  1. We were so glad to see your blog. Kensley, you are such a sweetheart and we're all sorry you and your Mommy and Daddy are suffering so much. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. Get feeling better soon. Love, Aunt Sunnie, Uncle Bart and Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little girl!! We hope you start feeling better soon Kensley:) We love you! Love your cousins, Portlin, Dutch, Tru and Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in our prayers this season and hope Kensley gets feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kensley and family,
    My name is Elizabeth. I am one of Angie's good friends. Each morning and evening my entire family includes Kensley in our prayers. We feel like we know you. Just know that there are many people you can not see sending love and healing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Adam & Jenni,
    I am so sorry to hear the news about Kensley she is so adorable I know she will pull through this I know her dad from high school and if she is as tough as he was i know she will pull through!!! I am thinking about you guys and our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your beautiful family... Love, Angela Crose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam
    I will be going up to Kingston in a couple of days...I am going to leave a little gift for Kens with your mom. It is a soft blanket with her name and hearts on it. I thought she would like something to snuggle with, I know my little girl loves hers... Kensley is in Mike and I's prayers every night. We think about you guys every day!!! Love, Jenna

    ReplyDelete